When you create an offering for one-on-one appointments/consultations on Exly, you select your availability slots and get your clients (end-users) to book a session with you. You offer your time, knowledge, and service to them in that one-on-one session. This offering is majorly used by fitness trainers, dietitians, counselors, tarot card readers, etc.
Here’s how you can create Appointments/Consultations on Exly within 3 minutes:
Step 1: From the Create an Offering page, go to the Appointments/Consultations card and click on the Start Creating button.
Step 2: Fill in the details in the mandatory fields - add a title and price - for the appointment/consultation, and then click on Next.
Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page wherein you will have to fill out more details about the offering like the title, session locations, availability type, duration, and break(s) if required.
- There’s a default cover photo for every offering you create but if you want to personalize the offering and change the default photo, then you can do that by clicking on the Change Cover Photo option. You can either upload an image from your device or search for a stock image.
- As for the Appointment Title, you can choose to keep the same title that you added in the previous step or edit it on this page.
- In the Session Location field, you can choose the option that works the best for you.
○ If you select the Google Meet option, a meeting link will get generated automatically. Make sure when you are using one of your own devices when you select this because the link will be generated from your Google Meet account.
When you are creating an offering for the first time, you will be asked to Sync Exly with your Google Calendar, if you haven’t already done that using the Integrations tool.
○ If you select the Zoom option, a meeting link will get generated automatically, and you will be asked to log in to your Zoom account as a one-time activity.
○ If you select the Online Meeting Link option, you can manually add the meeting link and password.
○ If you select At My Personal Address option, you will be asked to add your complete address.
○ If you select the Customer’s Address option, the customer will be asked to provide their address as and when they make the booking.
○ If you select the Phone option, you will have to provide your phone number.
○ And lastly, if you select the WhatsApp option, you will have to add the phone number that’s available on WhatsApp.
Now, choose your Availability Type - choose your preferred option based on your availability for each week.
When you select the custom option, you will have to add your availability details in the Select Date(s) field.
- To set the duration for each session, click on the duration drop-down menu and choose the option that works the best for you.
Finally, if you want a break between two consecutive appointments/consultations, then you can choose to Add Breaks. The duration of these breaks can be customized as per your preference.
Step 4: Now fill in the details of the number of hours you are available for on your days of availability. You even have the option to add a start and end date for all the one-on-one sessions.
Step 5: Click on Next to save the progress.
Step 6: On the Pricing page, you will have to fill in more details - the price of the offering, who will bear the booking fees, a brief description of the offering, etc.
The price that you added for the offering on the first page will automatically appear in the Price field. However, you can always edit it. Make sure you add the pricing details in INR (Indian Rupee) only.
If you are willing to offer the product or service (or offering) to international users as well, then you can simply select the checkbox under the pricing field. When you do that, make sure to add the pricing in USD (United States Dollar).
Each time an offering is bought on Exly, there’s a booking fee that gets added to the price. However, you have the option to choose who will bear that booking fee - you (the creator) or the end-user. You can choose the preferred option from the drop-down menu.
The breakup of the sub-total - the booking fee, internet handling fees, GST, and total payable for both domestic and international users will get auto-generated.
Although adding an appointment description for the offering is optional, it is always a good idea to give a brief description or highlight a couple of key points that you would be discussing during the one-on-one appointment.
Lastly, if you have team members added to your Add/Manage Staff tab, then you also have the option to assign this offering to any of them. The offering will, however, be assigned to you (the creator or owner) by default.
Step 7: Once you have made all the changes, click on Next. You will be redirected to a new page where you can review all the details added.
Step 8: After reviewing the details of the offering, you can either Publish the offering right away or click on Edit to make more changes.
Step 9: Once you publish your offering, a confirmation message will appear on your screen along with a shareable Invite Link.
You can either copy the invite link directly and share it with the clients manually, invite them via emails, or share the offering directly on WhatsApp.
All your published and/or draft offerings will appear on the right side when you click on the Create/Edit Offerings option. You can share (only live or published offerings), edit, or delete any offering from this page.