When you create an offering for rolling classes (with different start dates) on Exly, you are offering to teach weekly, repeating lessons to single or multiple batches. While the duration of the entire course will be the same for everyone, the enrollees (end-users) will have different start dates based on when they pay for the class. The duration can be specified in weeks, months, or sessions.
Here’s how you can create Rolling Classes on Exly within 3 minutes:
Step 1: From the Create an Offering page, go to the Rolling Classes card and click on the Start Creating button.
Step 2: Fill in the details in the mandatory fields - add a title and price - for the rolling class, and then click on Next.
Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page wherein you will have to fill out more details about the offering like the title, class location, course duration, duration of each class, etc.
- There’s a default cover photo for every offering you create but if you want to personalize the offering and change the default photo, then you can do that by clicking on the Change Cover Photo option. You can either upload an image from your device or search for a stock image.
- As for the Title, you can choose to keep the same title that you added in the previous step or edit it on this page.
- In the Class Location field, you can choose the option that works the best for you.
○ If you select the Google Meet option, a meeting link will get generated automatically. Make sure when you are using one of your own devices when you select this because the link will be generated from your Google Meet account.
When you are creating an offering for the first time, you will be asked to Sync Exly with your Google Calendar, if you haven’t already done that using the Integrations tool.
○ If you select the Zoom option, a meeting link will get generated automatically, and you will be asked to log in to your Zoom account as a one-time activity.
○ If you select the Online Meeting Link option, you can manually add the meeting link and password.
○ If you select At My Personal Address option, you will be asked to add your complete address.
○ If you select the At Customer’s Address option, the customer will be asked to provide their address as and when they make the booking.
○ If you select the Phone option, you will have to provide your phone number.
○ And lastly, if you select the WhatsApp option, you will have to add the phone number that’s available on WhatsApp.
- Now, add the schedule details like the course length in weeks/months/sessions, the duration of each class/session in hours and/or minutes along with the weekly class schedule of that specific batch.
You also have the option to add multiple batches. Simply click on the Add New Batch button to add a new batch.
Leave the space empty if there is no class on a particular day.
Remember that for rolling classes, the session for each enrollee starts once they pay for the classes and might differ accordingly. However, the duration of the entire course remains the same.
Step 5: Click on the Next button to save the added details.
Step 6: Now, on the Pricing Details page, you will have to fill in more details - the price of the offering, who will bear the booking fees, a brief class description, etc.
The price that you added for the offering on the first page will automatically appear in the Price field. However, you can always edit it. Make sure you add the pricing details in INR (Indian Rupee) only.
In case the course duration of your classes exceeds a month, you can choose whether you want to receive one-time payments or on a monthly basis.
If you are willing to offer the product or service (or offering) to international users as well, then you can simply select the checkbox under the pricing field. When you do that, make sure to add the pricing in USD (United States Dollar).
Each time an offering is bought on Exly, there’s a booking fee that gets added to the price. However, you have the option to choose who will bear that booking fee - you (the creator) or the end-user. You can choose the preferred option from the drop-down menu.
The breakup of the sub-total - the booking fee, internet handling fees, GST, and total payable for both domestic and international users will get auto-generated.
Although adding a class description for the offering is optional, it is always a good idea to give a brief description or highlight a couple of key points that you would be discussing during the session. Not only does it give the enrollees an idea of what they are signing up for, but it also helps the creator focus better and be well-prepared for the session.
Lastly, if you have team members added to your Add/Manage Staff tab, then you also have the option to assign this offering to any of them. The offering will, however, be assigned to you (the creator or owner) by default.
Step 7: Once you have made all the changes, click on Next. You will be redirected to a new page where you can review all the details added.
Step 8: After reviewing the details of the offering, you can either Publish the offering right away or click on Edit to make more changes.
Step 9: Once you publish your offering, a confirmation screen will appear along with the Invite Link.
You can either copy the invite link directly and share it with the clients manually, invite them via emails, or share the offering directly on social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, or Twitter.
All your published and/or draft offerings will appear on the right side when you click on the Create/Edit Offerings option. You can share (only live or published offerings), edit, or delete any offerings from this page.